8-12 Pounds of Resistance
The Link™ is the future of resistance bands. With a physical makeup unlike any other exercise band on the market, the Link™ is truly one of a kind. The width and thickness of the Link™ , along with the the anti-snap exterior, makes using it comfortable to the skin. No longer will you feel like you are using a strip of medical tubing to exercise; the Link™ is a high quality, trustworthy, attractive piece of exercise equipment. Once you get one of your own, you will never leave home without it.
- Optimal for isolation strength exercises and static stretches
- Allows the user to experience more resistance with less elongation
- Is the Link™ of choice for short, single hinge-point movements
- Optimal for kinetic movements and dynamic stretches
- Provides a less dramatic increase in resistance
- Allows full body elongation
- Can be positioned on neck, providing hands-free opportunity
Does the Link™ stretch similar to existing resistance bands?
Pre-existing resistance exercise bands on the market are designed to be safely stretched up to 300% of their resting length, anything past this point puts the user at risk. When designing the Link™, we wanted to create the best feeling of elongation without making our users vulnerable to potential failure. We manufactured the Link™ to stretch up to 300% of its original length at any portion of the Link™, similar to existing bands, while designing the external weave around the rubber to inhibit movement past this point for protection. Note: For optimal Link™ lifespan, we recommend limiting Link™ elongation to 250%.
Is the Link™ heavy and bulky?
To reduce overall weight while maintaining high strength properties, we make the Link weave and base mold out of polypropylene plastic. With its flat design, the Link™ is easy to roll up and store in a workout bag, briefcase, or handbag without requiring much volume.